Zeus was outraged by prometheus theft of fire and so punished the titan by having him taken far to the east perhaps the caucasus here prometheus was chained to a rock or pillar and zeus sent an eagle to eat the titans liver even worse the liver re grew every night and the eagle returned each day to perpetually torment prometheus. Prometheus definition a titan the father of deucalion and brother of atlas and epimetheus who taught humankind various arts and was sometimes said to have shaped humans out of clay and endowed them with the spark of life for having stolen fire from olympus and given it to humankind in defiance of zeus he was chained to a rock where an eagle daily tore at his liver until he was finally
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.