Replied by lar1969 on topic saturn s series common problems failures i had written a reply to this post and lost it due to being automatically logged out basically what i had said was thanks for all the great info. A saturn ion coolant leak diagnosis costs between 44 and 56 on average get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. My coolant was leaking because my hose clips were weared out so we replaced them with a clamp. I have a saturn sw2 there is a cooling system leak but it is very intermittent it leaks on the left front engine compartment water pump side it does not always leak it leaks when it is park leaving a puddle but it is not a constant nor consistent leak
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.