The company successfully expanded its production line through the great depression to include furniture starting in 1935 rock ola sold more than 400000 jukeboxes under the rock ola brand name which predated the rock and roll era by two decades and is thought to have inspired the term. Jukebox rhapsody ii 418sa r player rock ola manufacturing corporation rockola build 1964 6 pictures 9 tubes united states of america schematics. With models capri and rhapsody also rock ola decides for a new design jukeboxes in console typed cabinet the mechanism stays visible the programming ass below a dished window invites for an easy reading the focus stays as well on album feature intermix and full stereo sound while rock ola named these models capri capri ii rhapsody and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.