Fm waves vary in frequency but are constant in amplitude and range from 88 to 108 megahertz mhz radio waves are not only used in radio transmission but also in radar satellite communications computer networking television transmission short wave radio and certain medical procedures such as magnetic resonance imaging because they are . Electromagnetic spectrum the electromagnetic spectrum showing the major categories of electromagnetic waves the range of frequencies and wavelengths is remarkable the dividing line between some categories is distinct whereas other categories overlap microwaves overlap with the high frequency portion of the radio section of the em spectrum. Low to medium frequencies elf radio waves the lowest of all radio frequencies have a long range and are useful in penetrating water and rock for communication with submarines and inside mines
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.