This is a detailed step by step tutorial video showing you exactly how to lubricate the sliding side doors on a honda odyssey over time dirt grime and debris build up in the tracks of the doors. There are a few different places to lubricate 1st make sure that the door jams and latches are clean you may want to wash the door jam and latch areas first either at the car wash with a high pressure sprayer or with soap and water and a scrub. How to lubricate sliding doors on van demonstrated honda odyssey products used in the video wd 40 white grease http amznto 2xgz4pm our website http. To lubricate the automatic sliding doors on the honda odyssey you must first remove the track cover on the outside of the van step 1 lift the rear tailgate with a flat blade screwdriver flip
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.