Hey josh the back cover of the razr is secured pretty tightly however it contains no adhesive or anything else it is simply secured rather well with clips and well fitting parts with a spudger a plastic opening tool and a little concentration the back cover should come off just fine it motorola droid razr. How to remove the battery from droid razr if your droid razr has battery issues this doesnt always mean that you have to replace the phone while the droid razr does not have removable back cover it is possible to remove the battery. The motorola droid razr and razr maxx battery is removable although it takes a little effort the first time you need to remove it since android tends to require a battery pull occasionally especially with the dev community and when modifying devices we have to wonder why motorola made it so difficult
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.