This video demonstrates how to reset the tpms on nissan and infiniti cars you only need a paperclip and a tire gauge. For more information or a written out step by step you can stop by http wwwthediyguynet 2017 10 how how to reset a tpms warning light on a nissan or infiniti. When the tpms light goes off on your nissan altima you should first pull over as soon as possible and check for any leaks this can be easily accomplished by simply leaning over and listening for any leaks and looking for punctures or using a simple hand held gauge over 5 minute intervals. How to reset your tire pressure monitor on a nissan versa sedan welding and stuff loading unsubscribe from welding and stuff cancel unsubscribe working subscribe subscribed unsubscribe 22
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.