Ground points ground wires in the bay depend on what engine management you have and if your car is cei ce2 westy generally speaking there are 2 bundles on the fender wall near the battery need to take battery out to get them a group which grounds to the back of the battery tray a group which go to the head and or intake manifold. To rule out wiring i double up the ground wire and change the starter wire to a thicker one still wont start i try boosting with a deep cycle battery still wont start the real problem
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.