Haynes publishing was founded in 1960 in england but quickly became a popular resource for automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts in the usthe company started out with a single book on building an austin 7 special and has since expanded to almost 1000 manuals on automotive motorcycle and atv repair and maintenance. Chilton vs haynes is the great debate between car mechanics and enthusiasts cant decide on which one to get this article will show you key differences and similarities between the two most famous car repair manuals. Chilton sample page click to enlarge haynes haynes handles their information a little differently their manuals have more illustrations than chilton while still providing ample written instructions the focus in a haynes manual is on following a specific procedure and explaining why that method is important. My opinion of these two manuals neither one compares to a factory repair manual
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.